Welcome to PodMED Podiatry Centre
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. We are looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
Meet Your Podiatrist
Angus McDonald – Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
Angus completed his Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine at Western Sydney University. His passion has always been around sports and athletic performance where he has also worked as a strength & conditioning coach for numerous individual and team-based sports since 2018 specialising in rugby, soccer, athletics, and strength-based sports. Angus will utilise his podiatric and sports science background to not only diagnose and address foot and lower limb injuries but will also assist in implementing individually tailored rehabilitation programs.
Angus is a problem solver and is driven to help clients resolve their lower limb issues no matter how great or small. With his charismatic personality, he will guarantee the highest level of care and assure you leave satisfied with a smile on your face.
Angus is a member of the Australian Podiatry Association, Sports Medicine Australia and the Australian Strength & Conditioning Association.
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient forms.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring your card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: 5/491 New South Head Road, Double Bay 2028. We have 2 single file onsite parking spaces located in front of the garage. Please allow time to find nearby parking if our car spaces are taken. Click on the link to see a map. http://www.podmedpodiatry.com.au/?page=contact
- Our opening hours are Tues, Wed, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
Some of the services we provide at PodMED include:
General Podiatry Care
Laser treatment for fungal nails
Ingrown Nail Surgery
Video gait analysis
Department Veterans Affairs
Footwear assessment/ advice
Home & Hospital Visits
- PLEASE ADVISE US 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCEDULE A TIME FOR YOU.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).