Welcome to PodMED Podiatry Centre
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. We are looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
Meet Your Podiatrist
Anneliese Ball – Bachelor of Podiatry
Graduating with a Bachelor of Podiatry and Psychological Science from The University of Newcastle, Anneliese has a fresh and optimistic approach to health and Podiatry. She strongly believes in the value of educating patients to motivate and empower them towards achieving the best results possible.
Anneliese has experience in both private and public practise having had a great opportunity working in St. James Hospital, Dublin and for NHS in Manchester. She enjoys all aspects of Podiatry and integrating new research into her treatment. Anneliese also has extensive experience with the Athletes Foot. She has comprehensive knowledge of different types of footwear and their various features, understanding the importance of getting the right shoe and fit for your feet and activity. Anneliese prides herself on providing quality service for general nail and skin care, biomechanical assessments, and injury rehabilitation. With her open and friendly personality, Anneliese will make you feel welcome, your concerns heard and addressed.
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient form.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring your card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: 5/491 New South Head Road, Double Bay 2028. We have 2 single file onsite parking spaces located in front of the garage. Please allow time to find nearby parking if our car spaces are taken. Click on the link to see a map. http://www.podmedpodiatry.com.au/?page=contact
- Our opening hours are Tues, Wed, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
Some of the services we provide at PodMED include:
General Podiatry Care
Laser treatment for fungal nails
Ingrown Nail Surgery
Video gait analysis
Department Veterans Affairs
Footwear assessment/ advice
Home & Hospital Visits
- PLEASE ADVISE US 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCEDULE A TIME FOR YOU.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).