Meet Your Podiatrist:
Marisa Murray, Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health! Marisa is looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.'
About Marisa Murray:
Marisa graduated in 2018 with a Bachelor of Podiatry from the National University of Ireland, Galway. She prides herself on providing the best quality of care to her patients, regularly participating in professional development and utilizing evidence based practice.
She has a special interest in Musculoskeletal Podiatry and Biomechanics. Marisa understands the importance of movement and activity for both your physical and mental health. Marisa has vast experience working in private practice in both Ireland and Australia. She enjoys all aspects of Podiatry including skin and nail care, biomechanical assessments and injury rehabilitation.
She has experience working as a Sports Podiatrist and has also lectured as a Teaching Assistant at the National University of Ireland, Galway. She is passionate about education and enjoys spending time educating her patients on their conditions and injuries which she believes achieves better outcomes. Marisa gets huge satisfaction from helping her patients achieve their goals
- Gait Analysis & Foot Biomechanics
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Podiatry
- 'High Risk' Foot Management
- General Podiatry
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient form.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring the physical card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: Suite 2504, Westfield Tower 2, Level 25, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction 2022. Above David Jones, accessible by lift from ground floor on Grafton Street and all parking levels
- Missed appointment fee: If you need to cancel your appointment, we kindly ask for 4 Hours notice prior to your appointment, otherwise 100% of your appointment fee will be charged.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).