Welcome to PodMED Podiatry Centre
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. We are looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
Meet Your Podiatrist
Rob Parish – I.B.O Podiatry
Originally from Adelaide, Rob graduated from the University of South Australia in 2013. Since this time has worked exclusively in private practice and held positions lecturing and tutoring in Sports Podiatry & Biomechanics at UniSA.
Rob’s goal in practice has always been to position himself in an environment allowing the highest level of assessment and treatment of lower limb musculoskeletal conditions.His specialties include - the growing athlete, orthopaedic, rehabilitation, sports specific assessment and treatment (AFL, Netball, and golf) and the management of complex foot and ankle conditions. What stands out most is his determination to continually strive to provide the highest level of client care, this is achieved through forming relationships with clients and complementary practitioners that transcend what is considered the ‘norm’ in today's podiatry settings.
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient forms.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring your card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: 5/491 New South Head Road, Double Bay 2028. We have 2 single file onsite parking spaces located in front of the garage. Please allow time to find nearby parking if our car spaces are taken. Click on the link to see a map. http://www.podmedpodiatry.com.au/?page=contact
- Our opening hours are Tues, Wed, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
Some of the services we provide at PodMED include:
General Podiatry Care
Laser treatment for fungal nails
Ingrown Nail Surgery
Video gait analysis
Department Veterans Affairs
Footwear assessment/ advice
Home & Hospital Visits
- PLEASE ADVISE US 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCEDULE A TIME FOR YOU.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).