Welcome to PodMED Podiatry Centre
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. We are looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
Meet Your Podiatrist
Sam Christie-B.App.Sc (Podiatry), M.A.P.A, M.S.M.A
Sam has been an Accredited Podiatrist since 2002, following completion of a B.Sc. Podiatry at the University of South Australia. His passion for sports medicine and health care was ignited while training for international competitions at the Australian Institute of Sport. In addition to general podiatric treatment, Sam specializes in lower limb biomechanics and postural alignment, sports injuries of the lower limb and children’s podiatry. Sam has a very strong commitment to patient education and involving patients in their health care. He is driven by finding solutions to patient health problems; no challenge is too great or too small. Sam is a member of the Australian Podiatry Association and of Sports Medicine Australia, and he is also an on-call Podiatrist to St. Vincent's Private Hospital.
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient forms.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring your card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Our opening hours are Tues, Wed, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
- Address: Suite 2504, Westfield Tower 2, Level 25, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction 2022.
HOW TO FIND US :
WALKING : entrance is located on the corner of Grafton Street & Grosvenor Street. LINK to Map BELOWhttps://www.google.com/maps/place/Westfield+Tower+...
Parking instructions and how to find us:
*Enter through Junction Street Car Park Entrance
*Via right and follow the signs to TOWER 2, Lifts
*Use the lift to Ground floor, then use the next lifts to take you to Level 25
We are located on the 25th floor of Westfield Tower 2, above David Jones, accessible by lift from ground floor on Grafton Street and all parking levels
Some of the services we provide at PodMED include:
General Podiatry Care
Laser treatment for fungal nails
Ingrown Nail Surgery
Video gait analysis
Department Veterans Affairs
Footwear assessment/ advice
Home & Hospital Visits
- PLEASE ADVISE US 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCEDULE A TIME FOR YOU.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).