Welcome to PodMED Podiatry Centre
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. We are looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
Meet Your Podiatrist
Sean Fitzpatrick – Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
Graduating with a Bachelor of Podiatric medicine at WesternSydney University, Sean enjoys all aspects of podiatry from general foot & nail care, orthotics, diabetic management and ingrown nails. He also has a keen interest in rehab and biomechanical consultation. He has a caring, bubbly personality with an exceptional eye for detail that will assure the highest level of care.
Sean Has a passion for health and sports having been fortunate enough to be involved with a wide variety of competitive sporting events growing up.
Outside of work, you’ll find Sean spending plenty of time out on his bike, watching rugby and travelling as much as possible (unfortunately nothing internationally right now!).
Sean loves the diversity of each day as a Podiatrist and being able to make a real difference in other people’s lives
● We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient form.
● Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring your card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
● Address: 5/491 New South Head Road, Double Bay 2028. We have 2 single file onsite parking spaces located in front of the garage. Please allow time to find nearby parking if our car spaces are taken. Click on the link to see a map. http://www.podmedpodiatry.com.au/?page=contact
● Our opening hours are Tues, Wed, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
Some of the services we provide at Pod Med include:
General Podiatry Care Children’s Podiatry Laser treatment for fungal nails Plantar Warts Orthotic Therapy Skin Conditions Biomechanical/Postural assessment Ingrown Nail Surgery Video gait analysis Department Veterans Affairs Footwear assessment/ advice Sports Injury Home & Hospital Visits Workers comp
● PLEASE ADVISE US 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCEDULE A TIME FOR YOU.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).