The NSW Department of Health have cleared us to to remain open during lock down
To stay in alignment with regulations we have put in the following measures -
FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- We have reduced the number of Podiatrists working each day
-Spaced appointment times out
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The usual SMS, call or email TWO days before your appointment
- A call, text or email the DAY BEFORE all booked appointments to patients who do not reply to our Standard appointment reminder call, SMS and or email two days before the appointment is due.
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
- We ask all patients to arrive to the clinic at the time of their appointment. Not early and to contact us if running late.
- We ask all patients kindly wait outside the clinic until they are invited inside. Call the clinic or make yourself known to a member of staff from outside.
- Sanitation stations, masks and gloves will continue to be provided to all visiting patients.
We ask that all clients respect the boundaries we have implemented in the interests of every individual in our care and our staff
- For all patients now considered ''high risk'', please do not hesitate to contact us on 0293631876 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
We are all in this together - again!
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Sam, Rob, Anneliese, Angus, Claire, Amanda and IsabellaRead More
Be assured that we here for you and still following the regulations set to us by the NSW Department of Health.
In our 15 minute step study, your podiatrist will check your foot type, as well as assess your walking and running gait.
From our assessments, we will be able to give you a personalised footwear recommendation. We work closely with the team at Athlete's Foot in Bondi Junction, and each participant in the step study will receive a $25 voucher along with our footwear prescription.
So book your FREE step study now with either Rob, Anneliese, Angus or SamRead More
Spring has surely sprung and with people coming out of winter and Covid hibernation , PodMED Podiatry and our generous friends at The Athlete’s Foot Bondi Junction are giving you the chance to WIN one of 10 x $200 vouchers towards a pair of shoes.
To be in the running to win all you have to do is one or more of the following before Saturday 17th October :
1.Have an appointment booked with us = 1 entry
2.Book yourself an Orthotic check-up = 2 entries
3.Order a new set of orthotic devices = 3 entries
Winners will be contacted on Tuesday 20th October. Best of luck everyone!Read More
We know orthotic check ups are easy to overlook if everything feels ok.......BUT sometimes this can be deceiving.
Just like the dentist, if you don’t have your regular check up, you run the risk of unnecessary trouble creeping up on you.
So what does this mean?
- The clever things we hide inside your shoes stop your feet and legs drifting out of alignment. If your feet drift out of alignment, the knees, legs, hips and spine follow. If your orthotic check is overdue, the drifting is already happening. Don’t try telling yourself it’s not.
- The further away you drift, the more joint stress, wear and tear and compensation occurs, plus the unnecessary energy you're having to waste managing it. That’s not good news now and even worse news later on.
- Arthritis and compensatory muscle soreness during and after exercise can also begin to occur. GOOD alignment and function helps improve you efficiency, balance, speed, endurance and coordination.
We want to encourage you to look after your orthotics AND If you do, you can look forward to all the good things that come with it; performance, longevity and the health of your feet, legs, knees, hips and spine. Set aside 20 minutes once a year and we will take care of the rest for you.
With fears of a second wave, be assured that we here for you and still following the regulations set to us by the NSW Department of Health.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?...
* Compliance with social distancing regulations
* We will still call, text or email the DAY BEFORE your booked appointment if you have not replied to our Standard appointment reminder call, SMS and or email two days before the appointment is due.
* We urge patients to arrive to the clinic at the time of their appointment. No earlier and to kindly contact us if they are running late.
* We will ask that you use the sanitation stations around the clinic, positioned on entry, in all treatment rooms, at reception and upon leaving the clinic.
We ask ALL clients to respect the boundaries we have implemented in the interests of every individual in our care and our staff
We urge anyone that is experiencing a fever or cough to stay at home but do not hesitate to contact us by phone 0293631876 or email email@example.com
You are in safe hands with the PodMED Team
Sam, Claire, Rob, Anneliese, Rosetta and Sophie.Read More
NOW with $25 discount off your footwear purchase!!
Following interest for the after hours fitting sessions Athlete's Foot Bondi Junction have kindly arranged exclusively for our patients, we have a few dates to give.
Thursday 21st May between 7.30-8.30pm
Tuesday 26th May between 5.30-6.30pm
Call us on 0293631876 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest or make a reservation
PodMED Podiatry and The Athlete’s Foot Bondi Junction (Shop 2024, Level 2)Read More
Here at PodMED we are hearing how so many of you are going for walks far more than ever right now and are in need of good footwear. Rob Parish has touched on the importance and advice on purchasing footwear on our Facebook and Instagram page.Read More