Happy New Year!Read More
As we continue to meet and exceed safety guidelines provided to us by the relevant health departments you are in good hands when visiting your Podiatrist*.
New Year means renewed health fund rebates so book your appointment today!
COASTREK 60km CHARITY WALK - MARCH 25TH 2022
We are in training and donation mode for our team's 60km walk on 25th March.
Our team are looking forward for our Coastrek challenge and excited to raise awareness and funds for Beyond Blue. We welcome supporters along the 60km route from La Perouse which heads along the beaches and cliffs of the eastern suburbs, finishing over the harbour bridge in Kirribilli.
* PodMED Policy. Our team are Covid tested regularly. Symptoms monitored with daily temperature checks. Masks worn. Regular clinic cleans. Sanitation stations, masks and gloves will continue to be provided to all visiting patients.
As we fast approach lockdown ending we wanted to take this opportunity to send a heartfelt thanks to you all for your support over the past few months. We feel very fortunate to have been allowed to stay open. It has been a true pleasure to have seen all of you that have come through the door. A huge thank you to you all that have taken the time to write us review online. We have been overwhelmed by your kindness.Read More
We have teamed up with our generous friends at The Athlete’s Foot Bondi Junction to give you the chance to WIN a pair of shoes of your choice! There are six pairs up for grabs!
The NSW Department of Health have cleared us to to remain open during lock down
To stay in alignment with regulations we have put in the following measures -
FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- We have reduced the number of Podiatrists working each day
-Spaced appointment times out
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The usual SMS, call or email TWO days before your appointment
- A call, text or email the DAY BEFORE all booked appointments to patients who do not reply to our Standard appointment reminder call, SMS and or email two days before the appointment is due.
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
- We ask all patients to arrive to the clinic at the time of their appointment. Not early and to contact us if running late.
- We ask all patients kindly wait outside the clinic until they are invited inside. Call the clinic or make yourself known to a member of staff from outside.
- Sanitation stations, masks and gloves will continue to be provided to all visiting patients.
We ask that all clients respect the boundaries we have implemented in the interests of every individual in our care and our staff
- For all patients now considered ''high risk'', please do not hesitate to contact us on 0293631876 or email@example.com to discuss your options.
We are all in this together - again!
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Sam, Rob, Anneliese, Angus, Claire, Amanda and IsabellaRead More
Be assured that we here for you and still following the regulations set to us by the NSW Department of Health.
In our 15 minute step study, your podiatrist will check your foot type, as well as assess your walking and running gait.
From our assessments, we will be able to give you a personalised footwear recommendation. We work closely with the team at Athlete's Foot in Bondi Junction, and each participant in the step study will receive a $25 voucher along with our footwear prescription.
So book your FREE step study now with either Rob, Anneliese, Angus or SamRead More
Spring has surely sprung and with people coming out of winter and Covid hibernation , PodMED Podiatry and our generous friends at The Athlete’s Foot Bondi Junction are giving you the chance to WIN one of 10 x $200 vouchers towards a pair of shoes.
To be in the running to win all you have to do is one or more of the following before Saturday 17th October :
1.Have an appointment booked with us = 1 entry
2.Book yourself an Orthotic check-up = 2 entries
3.Order a new set of orthotic devices = 3 entries
Winners will be contacted on Tuesday 20th October. Best of luck everyone!Read More