Meet Your Podiatrist:
Natan Forgach, Bachelor in Podiatric Medicine (Honours)
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. Natan is looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
About Natan Forgach:
Graduating with a Bachelor in Podiatric Medicine (Honours) from the University of Western Sydney, Natan has a caring, client centered and pragmatic approach to achieve ideal outcomes for all patients. Natan firmly believes in shared decision making between patients and himself to provide high quality service and client satisfaction.
Natan is highly dedicated and passionate about the treatment and rehabilitation of a wide scale of Podiatric conditions, with specific interest and focus on the treatment and rehabilitation of various lower limb musculoskeletal conditions. Drawing on his broad background in football (soccer), fitness, personal training, as well as, strength and conditioning, his diverse skill set enables him to be a well-rounded professional in the field of musculoskeletal health, sports injury rehabilitation and general foot care. He is resolute in his commitment to educating patients on the intricacies of proper foot care, judicious footwear selection, and targeted exercises—all aimed at fostering overall health and proactively averting potential musculoskeletal issues. Natan also has a strong passion for all aspects of podiatry from general care to toenail surgery.
- Gait Analysis & Foot Biomechanics
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Podiatry
- 'High Risk' Foot Management
- General Podiatry
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient form.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring the physical card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: Suite 2504, Westfield Tower 2, Level 25, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction 2022. Above David Jones, accessible by lift from ground floor on Grafton Street and all parking levels
- Missed appointment fee: If you need to cancel your appointment, we kindly ask for 4 Hours notice prior to your appointment, otherwise 100% of your appointment fee will be charged.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).