Meet Your Podiatrist:
Rob Parish, I.B.O Podiatry
Thank you for choosing us to look after your foot health. Rob is looking forward to providing you with our high level of professional care.
About Rob Parish:
Originally from Adelaide, Rob graduated from the University of South Australia in 2013. Since this time has worked exclusively in private practice and held positions lecturing and tutoring in Sports Podiatry & Biomechanics at UniSA.
Rob’s goal in practice has always been to position himself in an environment allowing the highest level of assessment and treatment of lower limb musculoskeletal conditions. What stands out most is his determination to continually strive to provide the highest level of client care, this is achieved through forming relationships with clients and complementary practitioners that transcend what is considered the ‘norm’ in today's podiatry settings.
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Complex Foot & Ankle Conditions
- Sports Assessment & Treatment for AFL, Netball & Golf
- General Podiatry
- We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your first appointment. This allows time to make yourself comfortable while you fill out your confidential new patient form.
- Private health cover is welcomed. If you have a private health fund, please bring the physical card to your appointment for on-the-spot claiming.
- Address: Suite 2504, Westfield Tower 2, Level 25, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction 2022. Above David Jones, accessible by lift from ground floor on Grafton Street and all parking levels
- Missed appointment fee: If you need to cancel your appointment, we kindly ask for 4 Hours notice prior to your appointment, otherwise 100% of your appointment fee will be charged.
Your Podiatrist is University qualified and extensively trained in all aspects of foot and leg health. Your Podiatrist has completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or International equivalent. In addition, we have an ongoing commitment to professional development, membership to The Australian Podiatry Association and registration with APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Agency).